ALL ABOUT ME AND MY TEAR CRITTERS

My photo
West Haven, CT, United States
I make custom Tear Bear Critters for all scrapbooking needs. All items are 100 % customizable and handmade by ME!! All critters were made using patterns from The Beary Scrap,Paper Piecing's by Nikki, Kadoodle Bug Designs and others!! Mission: To provide the scrapbooking world with fabulous Handmade animals for all there needs!! I also can make the Tear Critters into Magnets,Ornaments or Wall Hangings!!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Good Evening to all my followers! I just wanted to post a few pictures of some new projects I have made in the past couple weeks with Paper Piecing's by Nikki's patterns!!! The first project I made was for June 1st, I choose the pattern "Birthday Bash" , but added my own little touches to it. For the Bear

Body I used Mulberry Paper to turn him into a Tear Bear and then I added the cute sticker to the present to add just a little more of a finishing touch to it. You can find the Birthday Bash Pattern here: ( http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/item_134/Birthday-Bash-PatternImage-Set.htm)

For the second project I made for June 8th, I choose the pattern "The Kitten in the Hat", and made him into a Tear Critter by using Mulberry Paper again.You can find The Kitten in the Hat Pattern here:(http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/item_118/Kitten-in-the-Hat.htm)

Well thats it for tonight but you can expect to see a lot more Projects coming from : http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/!
Goodnight Everyone!!! ~Susanne

No comments: